We offer organisations all the benefits of housing their servers in one of our partner data centres with all the control and cost advantages of using and maintaining their own equipment. Virtually any number of servers can be managed either over the web or through site visits by your authorised technical staff.
Co-locating your servers at our secure facility also gives your business the ability to expand capacity and capability quickly and easily as the business demands. ICC provide full scalable services ranging from quarter to full racks, with both power and bandwidth
Increasingly, organisations are recognising the benefits of co-locating their mission-critical equipment within a data centre. Co-location is becoming popular because of the time and cost savings a company can realise as result of using shared data center infrastructure. Significant benefits of scale (large power and mechanical systems) result in large co-location facilities.
With IT and communications facilities in safe, secure hands, telecommunications, internet, ASP and content providers, as well as enterprises, enjoy less latency and the freedom to focus on their core business. Additionally, customers reduce their traffic back-haul costs and free up their internal networks for other uses. Moreover, by outsourcing network traffic to a co-location service provider with greater bandwidth capacity and security, this will ultimately improve business and end user services. ICC can currently offer from a minimum of a quarter rack, to multiple rack space in the following countries:
Australia ~ Germany ~ France ~ India ~ Singapore ~ Spain ~ Turkey ~ UK
Solutions you can provide
- Web commerce companies who need a safe and cost-effective environment with redundant connections to the Internet.
- Major enterprises requiring disaster avoidance, offsite data backup and business continuity.
- Telecommunication companies, who use the facilities to interexchange traffic with other telecommunications companies and access to potential clients.
- Customers who want to reduce their traffic back-haul costs and free up their internal networks for other uses.
Moreover, outsourcing network traffic to ICC Networks and its partner collocation service providers with greater bandwidth capacity, will improve end user services.
Why Active SoftSwitch?
Your service will include;
- Provision of bandwidth and power
- Secure and stable facilities
- Resilient Service (multiple tier 1 ISP’s)
- Full monitoring, back up services and CCTV
- Advanced climate control
- Accredited technical staff
- Competitive Prices
That's the first 7 reasons …do you need more?…
If you wish to enquire about this or any of ICC's products or services please go to Contact us